duminică, 27 februarie 2011

27 Feb Evening Session

     Didn't thought i will get involved in any trading tonight as it seemed to me that Del Potro will easily win against Tipsarevic. I was following the match, the commentators were saying that Del Potro looked yesterday very tired, and he never played in this tournament during the day in the heat. So i thought maybe he won't win so easy. I backed Tipsarevic in the first set at 2-1 at the odds 4.4. He immediately broke serve, i waited for the hold then hedged the profit. At the end of the first set I was +150 Euro, but Del Potro was looking very bad, he was struggling, looked like he can't breath, he was trying to end the points very quickly hitting either an unforced error or a winner. So i took 100 of my green from Del Potro and backed Tipsa at the odds of 12. During the second set I had plenty of opportunities the green up for 250+ but again my biggest problem: GOT GREEDY !!! Just 50 euro here.

     Couldn't sleep and I saw some matches with a decent liquidity in Monterrey. So i set myself a challenge: trade on a market where i have no info about the players, never heard of any of them, with small stakes obviously. I was interested in 3 things only: starting price, to see who was the favorite, who will the market favor, score obviously, and the odds.

     Pous Tio vs Detoni, this one was very interesting. First of all let me ask you one question: Pous Tio leads with 6-3 5-3 plus serve, would you give Detoni odds of 100 ? I wouldn't that's for sure. I mean it's not like Caroline Wozniacki plays against Detoni. I backed Detoni with 10 euro. She broke serve held, etc it was now tie break. I intended to wait until the tie break is finished then hedge the profit, all i had to lose were 10 euro. But Detoni took the lead in the tie break 3-1 and the odds became quite acceptable 1.24. (+230 euro from a stake of 10 is not bad is it?) Tried to hedge but my bet was unmatched, then tried again at 1.21 unmatched again AHHHHH low liquidity market. By the time I tried at 1.17 score became 3-2 and the odds were now unacceptable. Unlucky for me, Detoni lost the tie break.

      In the other match, i did some scalping and lay the server as there were many breaks.

      So +150 euro for a night without expectations are more then welcomed. Cheers !


 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu