miercuri, 23 februarie 2011

23 Feb

     Well, today i have traded the most unusual match i have ever traded: Chela vs Schwank. One day before the match starting price was 1.4-3.4. Well, before the match went in play, there were some rumors, that the match is fixed, that Chela is going to retire, he wants to prepare for the Davis Cup etc, so the odds were now 3.4-1.4. I don't buy that, if the match is fixed for sure not all the internet will know about it. So I backed Chela with 350 euro at the odds of 3.4 at 2-2. He was looking good, holding comfortable, didn't even gave 1 break point first set. I was hoping the odds will dramatically drop after the first set, but it actually didn't even moved. Second set started, Chela broke in the beginning of the set, hold serve, broke again, he was 4-0 in the second set, just two games away from taking the match. I already saw big green in front of my eye, but still the odds were again wrong. I backed Schwank just enough to cover my losses and have a few profit. 5-1 and Schwank was serving, odds on Schwank were somewhere between 5-10 (couldn't even tell the market was really crazy) instead of 100. That seemed to be the best opportunity to hedge my profit. But i didn't, i thought it was going to be just a waste of money, Chela didn't gave 1 bp all match, he's going to win this easy. Well, Schwank took 3 games in a row,it was now 5-4, Chela was going to serve for the match and the odds were 2-2. This is just insane, i'm not going to give half of my profit just because the market is crazy. At that time the match was stopped for about 5 minutes, having no video stream i had to assume that Chela asked for medical time out. Match resumed, Chela was broken, then Schwank held serve, at 6-5 odds were 1.1-11, then Chela retired. Crazy !!! I don't want to comment if the match was or wasn't fixed but for sure it was the most crazy market i've ever traded.




  

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu