sâmbătă, 19 februarie 2011

Day 6 One missed click !

     You'll see how one missed click transformed a day that was supposed to be awesome in just a regular day.

     Started the day very confident, again I was on Jankovic who was the underdog against Stosur. I really like going on Jankovic when she's the underdog. Yes, she was in poor form since ages, but she proved so many times that she has value. Plus the victory against Kanepi gave her a big boost of confidence. I backed her at the beginning of the match and got out after she took first set.

     Kendrick - Raonic. I was a bit tired, couldn't focus very well because there was noise in the room and then i made the mistake. Final set after Kendrick saved 1 bp, i was waiting for him to save the second one. That was supposed to be my entry point. I was waiting, ready to confirm that bet with the price that i wanted to take.Well he didn't saved the bp, but by mistake I clicked confirm. So instead of tacking the odds of 10 i took 4 with full stakes. Huge difference ! Saved half of that red when Kendrick had a few bp opportunities.

     No problem. I will get that money back in a second. I moved to the match between Kleybanova and Penneta , they were playing in the same time with the previous match. And without watching any of them playing, i backed Kleybanova. She was playing very bad and she was trashed in 2 sets. Big red there also.

     Took a small break and came back for the evening session. Missed Tursunov in the opening set, then Melzer took easy the second set. So at the beginning of the third set the odds were 1.4-3.4. Well if you consider that the starting odds were 1.6-2.4 and the fact the Melzer is one of the most inconsistent player on tour, the odds are pure value. So I took Tursunov and got out at 3-0.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu