joi, 17 februarie 2011

Day 4

     Much better !!! Started very well today. I really like to go against Gulbis when he's a favorite. Often proved he can chocke when you don't expect plus he was really out of form. He lost in three sets to Becker at Australian Open and didn't played since. Market was against Petzchner even though he was holding comfortable which gave me an even better price. So I layed the latvian big time, and I made a nice green there.

     Chakvetadze vs Wozniacki - here i was a little lucky as i didn't knew the medical problems that Chakvetadze had in the previous match. I looked at the prices after the first set and I saw odds of 50 on her. Is this insane ? Is something happening ? Layed Wozniacki at the start of the second set. Chakvetadze started very well  the second set taking a 3-0 lead. At that point I got out with half stakes and i was waiting for her to take the set so i can hedge. She fainted on the filed a 5-3. Felt really sorry for her and form my green as i didn't had the chance to hedge my profit.

    Backed Wickmayer after she took the second set. Thought that she must feel really confident after saving 4 match points. Also I was really confident that Wawrinka can defeat Hanescu. He had a slow start but then came back really strong. Lost the first set in a tie break. That was the point when i've backed him, and I hedge for profit after a comfortable second set, as it was to late and the odds were really acceptable. 




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu