marți, 15 februarie 2011

Day 2

     Again I started the day well chose the match between Scheepers vs Kirilenko. Kirilenko looked awful, making a lot of unforced errors, basically she was beating herself. Chose well my entry point and even though I used small stakes, I made a nice profit.

     Then I moved to the match between Zhang vs Shvedova where i completely missed my entry point. As soon as i backed Shvedova she lost her serve, Zhang took the set and I got out with a big red there.

     Third match was also form Dubai Kleybanova vs Pavyuchenkova. Completely opposite to the previous match, as soon as I backed Kleybanova she broke serve, and then she made 4 games in a row, and even though I made a 150% profit, i am a little angry because i got out to quick. If i would have waited one more game my green could have been at least double. And I have every reason to wait at least one more game as Kleybanova was on fire at that moment.

     Another interesting match was Bartoli vs Date Krumm. Bartoli was leading 5-2, Date Krumm came back and made 5-5. That was my entry point. Krumm broke serve and i could have greened for 100% profit. But I chose to wait for Krumm to serve for the match, and she got broken. In tie break I could have either go for a huge green or a huge red. I chose to leave the market and i made a good decision as Krumm lost a thrilling tie-break.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu