miercuri, 16 februarie 2011

Day 3

     A lot of ups and downs for today. I realized it's very important for me to start the day well, start with a green even a small one, takes o bit of pressure of my shoulders. Well today I started bad. After loosing the first set to 0, I thought that the odds on Schoorel are nice value. I mean, just a couple of decent holds would brought me a nice profit. Well, he got broken in the opening game of the second set. Didn't even had the chance to reduce my red. Waste of money !
  
     Petkovic vs Kreber was a good match for trading. A lot of ups and down, Petkovic was looking great in some moments, awful in other moments, made a nice green here.

     Then i made the same mistake. After loosing the first set i backed Piare, i thought the game has more to show, he defetead Simon in Rotterdam. Again i was waiting for some decent holds. He was broken in the opening game. It was like a deja vu. This time i was even more angry because of Paire's atitude. He was acting like a child on the field, like a clown.

     Then i started making rookie mistakes. Completely missed read the match between Zebalos vs Andujar. I backed Zebalos when he had breaked Andujar, but immediately after he lost serve and i got out.

     Fortunately I saved the day with a nice green on Benneateau. I backed him after he lost first set, as the odds were to high. He broke in the 7th game, and after he took the second set i got out.

     Even though i ended with just a small red, it was a very disappointing day. After those failed trades i became very frustrated and very angry making a lot of mistakes, making rushed decisions. Need to focus on this part of my trading. I have to stay calm after a big loss, or after a series of losses.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu