luni, 14 februarie 2011

First Day

      First day since I started to write about my trades. Day started with the Pattaya's Open final between Daniela Hantuchova and Sara Errani. I watched Daniela's previous match against Zvonareva and she looked very confident and was in good form, plus a win against nr. 2 gave her a big boost of confidence. So I backed her winning in straight sets before the match. She started very well winning the first set 6-1 but in the opening game of the second set she faced a break point. That was the moment when i got out leaving all my profit on Daniela.

      Second match was Soderling vs Tsonga. My entry point was at the beginning of the second set. Tsonga didn't looked bad in the first set, except for that game were he was broken, he was serving first and the price was very good. I've held my nerves when he was 0-30 on his own service, the odds were nearly my exit point. After that game Tsonga broke and i hedge after the third set.

     Last game that I wanted to trade was Verdasco vs Raonic. Verdasco looked very good in the previous matches winning in straight sets all his opponents including Del Potro and Karlovic. I was very impressed that Verdasco won 7-5 second set against Karlovic who put 91% first serve in. But the match was played at a late hour, and I couldn't stay up so late. I left my stake though and obviously lost it.

     All in all it was good day with a +220 euro profit.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu