joi, 24 februarie 2011

24 Feb

     A few interesting matches for today. I've backed Bartoli before the start as I was really impressed by her consistent game, and her victory from the previous round against Peer where she dropped just 1 game. Wozniacki had a slow start against Penneta, but as soon as she looked signs of coming back I backed her to win the match in straight sets. She had no problems in second set. Hantuchova v Zvonareva was again a very good match for trading. I backed Hatuchova just after she lost the first set. I thought that first set was very tight, she was looking good and had more to offer. I didn't traded the last set as i moved to the match between Simon vs Gasquet, and I felt sorry as it seemed to offer more nice opportunities.

     Jankovic vs Zakopalova. I wanted to back Jankovic, but I missed the first 10 minutes of the game. When i came back the price was already 1.15, way to low for a back. Then in the second set Jankovic felt really bad and I layed her. I thought that even if she will continue the match she will need a few points to recover and the price will dramatically drop. Well as soon as she came back on the field she broke serve. I left the match running hoping she will retire.



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu