sâmbătă, 26 martie 2011

Miami second round

     Things look much better now, yesterday I had such a good day, all my trades were successful. Looking forward for today's matches, were supposed to get live streams on several matches which will definitely help. Let's talk about last night matches:

     Bullucci vs Blake. Price after the brazilian took very comfortable the first set was 1.17, a must lay considering that the starting prices were 1.9-2.1. Just a couple of decent service games would bring the market back to it's true value but i wanted more. Bullucci often proves he can't play well under pressure and he was serving last in the second set. At 5-4 when serving to stay in the set Bellucci made a double fault, i assume he also made some unforced errors and gave Blake 1 break point. I took that price with 1/3 of my profit to get my original stake back and waited for the break which came immediately. Greened after Blake hold serve in the third set. And again when Bellucci was serving to stay in the set i put most of my profit on Blake and stayed in for the tie break. The american took an early mini break which gave me a much better price to green.

     Bartoli vs Morita. Often when an average player wins a tournament loses in the first round of the next tournament. Bartoli didn't won Indian Wells but the presence in the final is an excellent performance for her. Price was to high though for a lay. Waited for the second set when price on Bartoli was somewhere under 1.1. I was also helped by a long delay in the second set, where a lot of people assumed Bartoli took a medical time out. I have no ideea if that happened but price on Bartoli went up to 2.7.

     Bacsinszky vs Cibulkova. Layed Cibulkova in the second set on her serve at 15-30 as the price was excellent 1.08 then gradually hedged my profit. In the third set Cibulkova broke first and again price dropped way to much considering she lost her serve in the second set two times.

     Pavlyuchenkova vs Szavay. Market overreacted after the russian was broken in her opening service game. Price went up from 1.37 to 1.7 for just 1 game. Took that price and greened after the russian took a 3-1 lead. Should have stayed in the market for 1 more game but i got involved in another match and i didn't wanted to repeat my mistake from the match between Becker vs Granolleres.

9 comentarii:

  1. Hi again , your stats today looks fantastic ! I see you're more like a very safe trader laying very low odds for low risk givin' big green . I tend to back 1.4 - 1.8 odds often and follow the trend ,changing sides often that giving me high risk . I think to follow your strategy .

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Hi speedwave,

    Yes it is one of my favorite strategy ... just a small comeback can give you a huge green, however be careful when using this strategy, if the player doesn't show signs of improvement you'll lose the most part of your stake.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I dont know how you choose your entry points . Yeastarday I almost lost my bank on Llodra vs Granollers , and I only enter it in last set . Thei broke each other serve all the time and I always back it the new fav hoping for him to hold the serve ,I switched player so many times with stakes of 100 finally to se red 1500 or green 20 on Granollers . If he didn't win it last game my bank was at terrible risk .Not to say abaut all the stress involved . Maybe you can give me some tips from your experience to avoid this.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. hello mate excellent blog u have here. Pls can u put link to mine and I will do same...its

    http://jaystennistrades.blogspot.com

    Keep up thje good work mate!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. 20K bank for sure (minimum !) for those profits ,not anyone can afford this . Would be nice to post something abaut as everyone dreams at your profits while just impossible for begginer ,watching you they take risk if they know nothing abaut bank managemenet.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. I think this results are fake ,anyone can do it from this site http://www.juicestorm.com/tools/betfairgen/
    Soon we may fins some subscription on this guy strategies. I'm sure you are going to delete my msessage as a scam proof atleast for me .

    Alfaman

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. You can only fake results using that betfairgen for ten markets. Not the amount shown on this blog.
    I'm glad he posted your comment too, makes you look a little silly now.
    Keep up the good work, just found this blog today.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Thaty was only one example . Been' a human (smart ) you should think forward and imagine that can be done with several markets ?! This stats also if was real would lead to disaster soon . Bank increases should be smaller anyway for any brain . Big risks were taken there for sure .

    RăspundețiȘtergere