sâmbătă, 12 martie 2011

Indian Wells Day 1

     A nice start of the tournament for me, liquidity is getting better but I still have problems with that late scoreboard update, plus all that speculation about injury's when the play is suspended more then usual. Hope that soon we'll have live coverage for this tournament also.

     U. Randwanska vs Jovanovski was a very good match for trading. Layed the first set winner, green after the second set, then I left the match, but as i saw there were a lot of opportunities in the final set also. Nice match !

     Smyczek vs Marchenco. I was on Marchenco from the start of the match. Couldn't understand why the local boy is set a favorite here, the difference between them is 60 places in the ATP rankings, and we're not talking here about some big talent, Smyczek is a very regular tennis player.  Greened after the first set.

     De Voest vs Pere Riba. Well, wasn't I unlucky here ! De Vest took a very tight first set and the odds were 1.1. This is a must lay ! In a few seconds odds became 1.07, then I layed some more. Well the reason for this situation was because Riba was getting medical treatment and he retired. Waste of money.

     Medina vs Paszek. Here I can understand why Paszek was set a favorite, but to give Medina the odds of 3.5 is just wrong, it's a must bet. I'm just sorry i didn't had more confidence in this bet, because it was a very nice gift. Greened up after the first set.


  

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu