sâmbătă, 12 martie 2011

Indian Wells Day 2

      There's nothing I hate more then to start the day with a big red. I still can't understand how i could trust Ramirez Hidalgo, he's the type of tennis player that i hate the most. My entry point was at 4-3 after he made a rebreak and a decent hold. Not a bad entry point, but the mistake was I didn't accepted the loss and I left the match run. Mello took the first set, again I could have hedged my loss, but guess what I did ? Layed some more. Very smart move Daniel. Ramirez was broken in the first game of the second, and the odds became 1.06.
 
     Zahlavova vs Kvitova. I backed Barbora in the second set when she was leading 2-1. First set was tight enough, Kvitova wasn't holding serve very comfortable, and the price was very good. I gradually hedge my profit as the second set was going in my favor. 
 
     Cornet vs Pironkova. I intended to back Pironkova before the start of the match, but by the time I opened the market, price already drifted. Was a little lucky because she was broken in the opening game. Then I layed Cornet at a better price, and layed some more after she took the first set, and greened after the second set.

     Benneteau vs Lopez, this match was kind of funny. Starting price was 2.6 - 1.6. Benneteau was having problems in every service game he had, faced a couple of break points, while Lopez didn't dropped more then 2 points on serve. But still to give Benneteau odds of 2.7 considering the starting prices, when he's 5-4 against a serve and voley playing under pressure is wrong. Benneteau broke immediately and I greend up. Not a bad profit for one game :). 

     
   

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu