luni, 14 martie 2011

Indian Wells Day 3 and 4

     Saturday was a quite day, as we all know Betfair was up and down for hours so i decided to take the day off. Went out had some fun a few drinks, when I came back home i was a little drunk, opened betfair every think looked ok, there where some matches playing at that time so i started to trade. Glad I didn't do anythink stupid.

     Sunday night started bad again. Missed read 4 out of 5 matches, but i managed to limit my losses. Backed Chela at the beginning of the second set, odds were around 4.5-5. Except for that game when he was broken, he looked solid on serve plus he took Petz on deuce a couple of times in the first set. Petzschner broke serve fist time in the second set, and was serving two times for the match. Seemed like this day is going to be a disaster ! but Chela turned the match and saved my day.

     Becker vs Bellucci. Again a missed read match, this time I didn't had the chance to limit my loss. Except for the first game Bellucci played solid tennis (or Becker was playing poor), didn't gave any other breaks opportunities, also in the tie break of the second set he was the on to take the lead.

     Errani vs Clijsters. Layed Kim on serve in the second set, don't know what happened but she was making a lot of double faults. Clearly something is not right with her serve, also in the previous match she made a couple of double faults (it's going to be an interesting match against Bartoli, hope for a tight one also) . I greened after the second set but left most of my green on Errani, I was hoping for a tight final set.

     Again Gulbis a favorite against an inform player, again I went against him. After the first set I had a really nice green, but I thought Gulbis will collapse as he often does after he losses the first set so i left the match running. Gulbis broke first in the second set leading 6-5 plus serve so i switched sides. But he was broken to 0 immediately. Didn't wanted to take my chances in the tie break so i hedged.  



    

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu