joi, 5 ianuarie 2012

Update

     It's coming back .... i'm slowly starting to get used with trading again, in a couple of weeks I might be fully comfortable with trading and increase my stakes. So far I have read all matches pretty well, didn't had any big reds.

    Knowing when to stop is an important thing in trading. Let's take for example Gulbis vs Youzhny. Perfect trading match, at least 1 swing/set ... a 3 sets match a lot of ups and downs etc. First set I had +150 profit and I thought this is great .... should I stop here ? Second set I had +350 profit .... this is the best match I traded this year .... should I stop here ? At the end of the match I had +660 profit, which considering my low stakes is an very very good profit.

    On the other hand there where at least 4 matches where I had +100 +200 profit and ended with a tiny green or a small loss. And every time I was asking myself ,,why didn't you stop ?''.
    Like I said ... it's an important thing in tennis.



 

7 comentarii:

  1. been a lier its not a good thing in life . Stop all this lied with USA hotel . Reading your history profits looks clear that a bomb hit you with a big loss because you have a very poor strategy with enermous stakes (which may be faken ) . If you really had those figures you would be trading for all your life and never be gone to anywere to work for someone else whn you could stay in your room and make ''those'' 20k /month...I recommand you to close this blog and stop this . In my opinion you do all this with one purpose : trying to get people on your blog than ... you will make a SERVICE for people to pay.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Yes, I think the same . All this does not smile right.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. What company did I worked for ? What job was I working ? How much was I getting paid ? What kind of ,,poor'' strategy am I using ? What are my stakes and how much profit do I make regulary ?

    You don't know the answer to any of this questions ... but you come here and insult me like this ? That tells a lot about you character.

    I already said couple of times, There will be no subscription for any kind of paid service.

    What I am doing here it's 100% free of charge nobody's forcing you to read this blog. And unlike other multiple trading blogs I said every time exactly when I laid, how much I laid and when I got out etc. So i'm hoping that i help or inspired the few readers this blog has.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. With screen from geeks toy should be everything clear :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Let him work a little bit with adobe . This blog is just another joke.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Hi mate

    I know you've not posted for ages but I was wondering if we could have a quick email conversation?

    I have what may or may not be an interesting proposition for you, you can be the judge of that.

    You can email me at support [AT] betsfortoday.com

    Thanks a lot

    Steve

    RăspundețiȘtergere